STOP!!! You have found the right company to take care of your Stone restoration needs.
AAA RATING ; on personnel, polite courteous and extremely neat on appearance and dress
IN SAN DIEGO
We handle each situation with care and professionalism.
After you've booked an appointment with one of our San Diego water damage specialists, take the following steps to make sure the damage is under control:
- Open windows and doors to help the area dry naturally
- Remove all wet fabrics, pictures, art, leather or fur, and dry them in a separate room ASAP
- Disconnect the power of the damaged area
- Do not enter the damaged area if power is still on, not at all if not necessary
- Do not attempt to use a vacuum or other electrical appliances to dry or remove water
- If the water damage is due to a natural disaster, check for fallen power lines
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting
- To avoid further damage, do not remove carpet without the help of a San Diego water damage expert
- Bacteria will start forming within hours, so CALL US NOW!
DryFix Water Damage & Restoration
FOLLOW US FOR OUR LATEST DEALS
When water spreads throughout your carpets, walls, and floors, the initial damage must be fixed A.S.A.P to prevent structural damage to your home, and to avoid mold infestation. When moisture accumulates, mold can grow overnight and leave your home with a musty odor. It can also lead to coughing, wheezing, nasal stuffiness, throat, eye and skin irritation, and will worsen asthma or allergy symptoms.
We first repair the initial issue, like a leaky pipe, before cleaning up the remaining water and leftover damage. This process may involve removing carpeting or sheet rock. When our plumber fixes the initial problem, our water and flood technician will evaluate your property to determine the most affected areas. The assessment is at no cost to you because most water damage is covered by your homeowners insurance.
We will then create a personalized drying plan for your home. Depending on the damage, we might have to remove some of the affected drywall. Our technicians will always provide you with a sanitary clean-up of the affected areas and materials.
• 24/7 service
• Certified technicians
• Water extraction, dehumidification and structural drying
• Daily moisture reports and thermal imaging cameras
• Carpet and pad re-installation
• Mold remediation and FREE inspection
SAN DIEGO PLUMBER
Drying water damage takes three to five days. If it's been more than five days without properly drying the area, mold will start to set in and controlling the damage will become more challenging. If your home currently needs water extraction, hurry up and call one of our experienced plumbers in San Diego at (619) 207-4692